Heather Carroll- Law Firm Administrator
Heather Carroll has been with the team since the beginning of the firm and has spent many years building relationships with our clients. She has used her training in conflict and crisis management to help provide the support that our clients and their families need while dealing with the criminal justice system.
Originally from Chicago, Heather served many years in the auto industry starting as a cashier eventually working up to be the youngest office manager of an auto dealer in the Chicagoland area. After moving to Florida she pursued back-to-back master’s degrees in business management and criminal justice. With her experience and expertise in business and knowledge of criminal justice she has provided our firm with new and innovative methods to be advocates for our clients.
Her dedication to customer service has helped mold our firm to provide a well-rounded approach to our clients and also provide a unique team approach to our case management.
- B.S., in Business Management, Specialty in Conflict Resolution, Loyola University (Chicago, IL)
- M.B.A., NOVA Southeastern University (Florida)
- M.S., in Criminal Justice, Specialty in Crisis and Conflict Management (Florida)
- License and Title Specialist, Point One Motors – Chicago, IL (1992-1997)
- Office Manager, The Autobarn Dealership – Chicago, IL (1997-2007)
- Sr. Account Acquisition Specialist, JM&A Group – Deerfield Beach, FL (2007-2011)
- Law Firm Administrator, The Rudman Law Group (2011-Present)