Stuart Sussman – Client Intake Coordinator
STUART SUSSMAN is our newest member and joined the team as our Client Intake Coordinator. This position is a great fit for him and us based on his many years serving the community in and around Palm Beach County.
Prior to coming on board with us, Stuart spent fifteen years serving in local law enforcement here in Palm Beach County. During his time as a Deputy Sheriff, Stuart served as a member of the DUI Task Force, Field Training Officer, Emergency Field Force Member, Honor Guard Team Member and in 2014 was recognized as the Law Enforcement Deputy of the Year. Stuart’s prior experiences are a hidden treasure for our legal defense work, having been a part of numerous criminal investigations from the law enforcement aspect. His open communication and ability to relate to our client’s situation give them the opportunity to openly talk about their dealings with law enforcement and sometimes get answers to the questions that didn’t feel comfortable to ask a police officer.
- Costco Wholesale 1998-2000
- City of Atlantis Police Officer 2001-2004
- Palm Beach County Deputy Sheriff 2004-2016
- United States Marine Corps 1996-2002
- Military Occupational Specialty – Anti-Tank Assault (TOW) Gunner
- Member South Florida Marine Corps Funeral/Honor Guard Team
- Palm Beach Community College