We Provide Honest, Reliable &
Aggressive Trial Advocacy
Douglas J. Rudman
- Founding Attorney
Dear Prospective Client
I am a licensed Florida attorney and an LL.M. graduate of Temple University's top ranked Trial Advocacy Program. This academic training, coupled with my hands-on legal experience, has afforded me a strong foundation in litigation and trial practice. I am a former prosecutor dedicated to zealous and aggressive representation in Traffic, DUI, Misdemeanor and Felony Criminal Defense cases.
In 2005, I was appointed as a prosecutor with the Office of the State Attorney for the 15th Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach County, Florida. During my time with the State Attorney's Office, I sat first chair in over one hundred criminal cases that went to trial; most of which were argued before a jury.
In private practice, I have dedicated myself towards pursuing justice for those who are accused of committing crimes. I advocate for, and strive to find, sentencing alternatives to jail or prison for those who are suffering from drug, alcohol and/or dual diagnosis disorders. I have addressed numerous schools, community groups and programs in order to educate both young adults and adults about the criminal justice system, domestic violence and the penalties associated with drug and alcohol related crimes.
It is my experience as a prosecutor that makes me a zealous defense attorney and I will be just as proud to serve you, my client, with the same zeal and aggressiveness.
- Florida, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois, 2017
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- LL.M. - Masters in Law - 2005
- Major: Trial Advocacy
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2003
- Columbia College, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Communications
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers – List of Rising Stars (Florida)
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers (Florida)
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40 (Florida)
- National Association of Criminal Defense, 2014 - present
- AVVO Superb Rating Since 2011 - over 90 5 star reviews
- National Association of DUI Defense, 2013 - present
- National College for DUI Defense, 2015 - present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 to Present
- Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 to Present
- National College for DUI Defense
Pro Bono Activities
- Palm Beach County Youth Court Diversion Program - Volunteer Judge, 2005 to Present
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Infractions
- Federal Crimes
- Domestic Battery
Securely saving your information, and get legal help at the touch of a button. Whenever, wherever.
Easily submit documents to Rudman Law. No more fax machine or scanner needed. The app does all the work.
Share The App
With the share feature, you can easily refer the Rudman Law Group to your friends.