How The Rudman Law Group Works With Addiction And Drug Abuse
The Rudman Law Group cares about its clients. It sounds simple, but that forms the basis of their work and dedication. For most, an opioid addiction doesn’t just happen overnight. Maybe it starts with an injury and prescription painkillers. Perhaps it’s the result of an untreated mental condition.
It is also very possible that substance abuse is not the disease, but merely the symptom of self-medicating undiagnosed mental illness. Many times people are diagnosed with these issues only after observing the outward signs of addiction.
Whatever the cause, the results can be devastating, both for the person and their family. Things spiral out of control quickly, and individuals are thrust into a legal system that doesn’t yet understand addiction and focuses more on punishment than treatment.
What The Firm Provides
It starts with tough love. Since no two sets of circumstances are alike, the firm begins by examining the facts of your situation. To address a legal concern, the team at the firm believes that you must have all the difficult conversations surrounding it.
At The Rudman Law Group — advocates for those with addiction and mental illness — they:
- Take a proactive approach. The firm starts dealing with both the criminal issues and the addiction issues right away. They don’t want to leave it up to the judge or court to create a solution, because more often than not, it will be punitive.
- Present solutions. The firm helps clients seek treatment options, rehabilitation centers and educational courses that can help them address their issues.
- Address the problem. For most people who commit an opiate-related crime, addiction is the central issue and root cause. The firm works with families to take care of their loved ones, to place them in lasting situations that are designed to promote long-term success.
- Educate. So much is still misunderstood about addiction, opiate abuse and the criminal behavior surrounding it. The Rudman Law Group wants to change that.
- Work as a team. When you work with the team, you’re working with over 60 years of criminal justice experience. The team handles everything together — that way you’re getting multiple sets of eyes examining every detail of your case. Then, the firm brings in professionals, doctors and experts to help them create lasting solutions.
Hear It From The Firm. Give Them A Call.
If you or a loved one is facing serious criminal charges relating to opiate abuse, call the firm’s Boca Raton, Florida, office at 561-464-2615, or use the contact form to get in touch with a team of experienced criminal defense attorneys.